We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Python Developer to complement our development team.
You will work full time on our Python-SQLAlchemy-Qt-Camelot-Flask based product to manage financial contracts. Our development process is strictly test driven, and we try to squeeze the last bit of end user benefit out of our open source technology stack.
Job description :
- Creative interpretation of end-user needs
- Python/SQLAlchemy/Qt/Camelot/Flask development
- Delight the end user
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience or strong interest in Python and SQL
- Embraces test driven development
- Experience with version control
- Be nice to customers and colleagues
- Self motivated
- You can show us some code you wrote
- Development will take place in our offices in Herentals, Belgium (200m from the railway station)
- Occasional end user meetings in Brussels, Belgium (walking distance from central station)
This position allows you to be part of an enthusiastic team, at the forefront of development methodologies and use of Python. While you sharp your Python skills, you have an impact on a fast growing application and gain lots of domain specific knowledge.
Please fill in this form to get in touch :